Arabic-L:TRANS:Womens Voices Now NGO Needs some Volunteer Translation Help

Tue Mar 19 15:50:18 UTC 2013

1) Subject:Womens Voices Now NGO Needs some Volunteer Translation Help

Date: 19 Mar 2013
From:Heidi Basch <heidi at womensvoicesnow.org>
Subject:Womens Voices Now NGO Needs some Volunteer Translation Help

Dear Arabic List,

Women’s Voices Now is a non-profit organization that seeks to empower
*all*women living in Muslim-majority societies by promoting their free
expression, thereby giving voice to the struggles for civil, economic,
political, and gender rights. We carry out our mandate by providing
internationally viewed platforms for film, art, writing, and social-media
technology.

In creating an online information clearinghouse for women’s rights
activists and supporters, going on global tours in Muslim-majority
societies, hosting a bi-annual international film festival, and our online
publication *The WVoice*, we connect people and resources striving for
these common goals.

To learn more about WVN, please visit our website:
http://www.womensvoicesnow.org.

*We are trying to expand our outreach in the Arabic-speaking world and need
an Arabic translator to translate our homepage into Arabic. It is no more
than 200 words. This would be a donation of time/skills to our work.*

*
*

*Thank you for considering this request. The text that needs translating
can be accessed here: * http://www.womensvoicesnow.org. It is mainly the
side bar and the topics (3 columns in the middle). The changing text will
remain in English.

*
*

*I hope to hear from someone!*