Arabic-L:LING:NEW BOOK:Phoneme links for Semitic and Indo-European

Fri May 30 21:11:26 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Phoneme links for Semitic and Indo-European

Date: 30 May 2014
From: Matt Ellsworth <mattell56 at gmail.com>
Subject: Phoneme links for Semitic and Indo-European

To my fellow linguists,

In my new e-book "A Body of Language: Revealing the Common Mind of Mankind"
I describe the findings of more than 25 years of research.  Through Arabic
I found the meanings of the individual phonemes of that alphabet* and then
discovered that they have the same meanings in Indo-European languages.  I
also found the default syntax for word formation, with a word forming a
semantic molecule that is a complete verbal predicate.  Along the way I
found that the unifying system of the meanings is the attachment to the
human body, using its symmetry to express linguistic universal.

The book is available at www.Amazon.com <http://www.amazon.com/>.  The
direct link is
http://www.amazon.com/Body-Language-Revealing-Common-Mankind-ebook/dp/B00GQANN98/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395558737&sr=8-1&keywords=Ellsworth+Body+of+Language
.

- Matt Ellsworth
- Kinshasa, DRC

* The phenomenon of each phoneme having individual semantic values is
called al-ishtiqaq al-akbar by Arab philologists.