new members

Grace Zhang Grace.Zhang at EXCHANGE.CURTIN.EDU.AU
Sun Feb 20 03:01:58 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am a new member to the list, a lecturer in Chinese linguistics and
translation. My research interests are: semantics and pragmatics.

Grace Zhang
Curtin Univ of Technology, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: CDA-DISCUSS Discussion List
[mailto:CDA-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG]On Behalf Of Linnea
Micciulla
Sent: Wednesday, 16 February 2005 12:31 PM
To: CDA-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: new members

Hi everyone,

In the past week or so, we have had people from Spain, Australia, Turkey (?)
and Iraq join the CDA-Discuss list.  Please feel free to introduce
yourselves and let us know what your interests are!

Regards,
Linnea