skipping maze words with VOCD

Charles Watkins charles.watkins at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 15 11:15:30 UTC 2002

I used Voc D a lot two years ago, and THOUGHT I was excluding retraces:
I've never seen the term maze words before - perhaps you could enlighten me
on that one - but retraces are marked as you describe (words in angled
brackets followed by [/], [//]). It's getting late in this part of the world
just now, so I won't dig out the files and run it again yet, but will do so
willingly at the weekend. Could you confirm that it is what I call retraces
that you are interested in, so that we don't end up talking at
cross-purposes?

Charles Watkins
Professeur Agrégé en Première et Lettres Supérieures,
Lycée Molière, Paris, France.