Freq in a bilingual conversation

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jul 11 01:42:22 UTC 2015

Alex,

	You are right about CLAN on the childes web site not working correctly. When we updated to new OS and therefor new web server, something went wrong and options with spaces in them, such as +s"[- zho]", stopped working. I have fixed the web CLAN script to work correctly again. The CLAN application however was always working correctly and we always encourage people to use CLAN application, that you can download from URL http://childes.talkbank.org/clan/ <http://childes.talkbank.org/clan/>, instead of CLAN on the web, because CLAN on the web is very limited in it's functionality. Primarily, you can not create a file with any web CLAN command.

Leonid.