No video, just audio

Margo Zwitserlood m.zwitserlood at pento.nl
Sat Nov 14 13:15:18 UTC 2015

Dear Mr Spektor, dear Leonid,

Thank you so much for your fast reply!

My problem with CHAT concerns the 2nd option you mentioned. Restarting and
rebooting the PC doesn't help. The problem occurs with al my video and CHAT
files. The ICT expert of the company I work for installs new CLAN and QUICK
Time versions so next week I hope the problem is solved.

If not I will email you my files including the video media file.

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,
Margo