FLUCALC Question

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 26 00:30:07 UTC 2019

Hi Chelsea,

The error that forces CLAN to quit shouldn't do that. I will try to change it. It would help a lot if you could send to me directly the SF107-1_JK file so that I could replicate the error.

The other error that shows an example of long utterance is something I would have to consult people at our end with to see if that utterance is legitimate and 50 words limit should be increased or if the utterance should be changed. The idea is that if the whole utterance is longer than 50 words, then there is likely something wrong wit it.

Leonid~