Creating dependent tiers

Remei González Manzanero remeigonzalez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:18:49 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your fast answer. Yes, my name is Remei (I thought the
signature was authomatically written in the message, sorry).

The find-replace function worked well, thank you. So far, I've been
copy-pasting "%cod:   " in every line in every file, but I was trying to
find a way to do it in all the files at once. I was trying it also in Coder
mode, but I couldn't find a way either. I'm also interested in replacing
some expressions for other ones in transcription lines. For instance, let's
say I wrote "as far as" and I want to write "as_far_as" all together to be
counted as one word instead of three. Is there any way or command to
replace all of them at once?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Remei