ID headers

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 15 03:35:31 UTC 2020

Ingrid,

	If you have been adding ID tiers by hand, then may I suggest that you use the "Tiers->ID headers" menu to change or add new speaker information. This function will change both @Participants: and @ID: tiers and will make sure that all data will pass CHECK.

	I am not sure how you could have gotten from "the current headers look" to the "After adding information to the ID header" look as you show in your email. There is no automatic way in any of our programs that I know can do that. For example, the OBS speaker information in @Participants: tier is very different between before and after example.

If you could describe steps you have taken to make the change and even better email to me directly the before file, so that I can try to replicate what happened, then it would help a lot to figure out what could have happened.

Leonid.