Troubleshoot CLAN crushing files

Molly Ye mollyye1994 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 00:48:17 UTC 2020

Hi Leonid,

I was running CHECK command from Commands window. I believe it might be the
way I concert word file to cha. created the problems. I have no problem
opening a cha file that already was checked without errors. However, when I
run CHECK commands from Commands window, and it tells me the file has some
errors, then I try to open the file by double clicking it, a window pops up
saying my file may be corrupted. I have attached to this email the
problematic data file and a screenshot of pop-up window which states the
file may be corrupted.

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Best,
Molly