error running MLU in Italian

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 24 23:47:29 UTC 2021

Kelly,

	All language precodes have to have space character between the '-' character and the language name. In your example it would be [- eng]. The tier would then be:

*CLE:	[- eng] how do you say sad ?

Also, all post codes have to have space characters after '+' character, like so [+ code]. In fact most codes, in between [...], have to have space character after the first code identifying character(s).

Leonid.