Signing up for the ChInuk Lu7lu 2000

Mon Apr 26 14:41:58 UTC 1999

LhaXayEm, Nadja!

Lhush pus hay-kEmtEks may!  Good to hear from you.  Mayka tIki munk-c'Em
Ikta pus nEsayka ChInuk Wawa Palach ukuk wam IlI7i?  Are you planning to
write something for our ChInuk literary prize contest this summer?

Chxi alta na tIki wawa kanawi-lhaksta, qhata mEsayka tl'ap
Adisoft-Inc webpage ya BastEn sItkEm.  I'd just been meaning to tell
everyone how you can find the English part of Adisoft-Inc's webpage.

Khapa', mEsayka munk-c'Em mEsayka nim pus chaku ChInuk Lu7lu 2000 tIlIXEm.
there, you can sign yourselves up to become (registered as) a ChInuk Lu7lu
2000 attendee.

Wik nayka t'u7wEn dret phipa yEkwa alta, ya wawa qha lhush pus lhatEwa
khapa IntErnet...I don't have the right piece of paper here at this moment
to tell (me) where to go on the Internet.

BEt wEXt lhush pus mEsayka munk "lhush nanIch" khapa Web, pus "Adisoft".
But you could also do a Websearch for "Adisoft".

Khapa Adisoft yaka ChInuk Lu7lu webpage, nixwa mEsayka lhush nanIch pus
"Click here for English version".  On Adisoft's webpage, you should look
for "Click here for English version".

Alta na lhatEwa.
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html