CJ email exchange with non-list-member ;-)

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sat Jul 10 20:51:38 UTC 2004

LilEnd, hayu masi!

This is a nice contribution.  Is Mr. Richardson originally from Sidney,
and when was he tenas tenas?  He'd be interesting to interview.

I didn't quite make out your PS...there are a few suffixes in Esperanto
that I don't grasp.  But I think you mentioned something recently about
having to write your name as HALUO in shorthand?  I hasten to mention
there is a letter R in shorthand, which is used pretty frequently in
Kamloops Wawa.  Words that have it include DRIT really/very, SOLSHIRS
soldier(s), SISTIRS nun(s), FLAWIRS flower(s), AWR hour(s).

Lhush san,

--Dave R.