Article on CW Lu'lu in "University Affairs"

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Aug 22 16:45:14 UTC 2005

Bobby "Tat Bu" Mercier is pictured playing "a traditional Chinook game
called slahal" in an article on the 2005 Chinuk-Wawa Lu'lu that appears in
the current (Aug-Sep 2005) issue of "University Affairs" magazine.

This is a bimonthly publication devoted to activities on Canadian
university campuses.

The article was written by Frances Backhouse, who attended the Chinuk-Wawa
Lu'lu as well as kindly donating a copy of one of her books for
our "khEltEs palach".

Mentioned also in the article are historians Keith Carlson and John Lutz.

Somebody remind me of Grand Ronde's fax number, and I'll send a copy down.

--Dave R.