fonts

George Lang george.lang at UALBERTA.CA
Sat Jan 29 20:32:02 UTC 2005

It's been about two years since I last tried to fix the problem of easily typing Wawa and related
fonts inside Mac OS-X.  Linguistsotware's Salish set does take care of my Wawa and related needs,
but it was designed for earlier versions of Mac OS's and is clutzy as the dickens.  Has anyone
moved forward on this file and found an easier way?  No need to bug the list on this: you can
respond directly to glang at uottawa.ca  George