fonts

Liland Brajant ROS’ lilandr at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 30 20:49:34 UTC 2005

--- George Lang <george.lang at UALBERTA.CA> wrote:

> It's been about two years since I last tried to fix
> the problem of easily typing Wawa and related
> fonts inside Mac OS-X.  Linguistsotware's Salish set
> does take care of my Wawa and related needs,
> but it was designed for earlier versions of Mac OS's
> and is clutzy as the dickens.  Has anyone
> moved forward on this file and found an easier way?
> No need to bug the list on this: you can
> respond directly to glang at uottawa.ca  George

Au contraire, shiks, every reason to "bug the list".
If one person has a question and asks it, who knows
how many may be saying "Why didn't *I* ask that?"

lilEnd

=====
Ros' Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross
(Ros' estas la familia nomo)
Persona TTTejo : http://www.scn.org/~lilandbr/
Esperanto * Kantoj * Baptismo * Himnoj * Melvilo * Sushio
Seatlo * Lingvoj * Beletro Usona * dxwlEšucid * ktp