Rena Grant's papers?

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Jan 11 20:10:29 UTC 2007

I can't find any mention in our archives--does anyone know where Rena
Grant's papers may have wound up?  I'm interested in checking on the source
of her 1945 report (in the IJAL article) that people somewhere in BC had a
different way of making comparative adjectives.  She says she's told this
would be e.g. "mo' kloshe" for "better" in BC.

Thanks for any leads!

--Dave R