Seattle was called "New York Alki", wasn't it?

lisa abbott da_nason at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 12 10:03:24 UTC 2007

Hi Yakima Belle!  I hope you don't mind that I contact you.  My name is Lisa
and I just recently joined CJ.  I was wondering if you are Yakima Indian.
My grandfather X4 was Kanasket the warrior killed in 1855.  I'm just
researching my heritage and until recently didn't think that I had Yakima
blood but I guess I do.  My sister, brother and I were all put up for
adoption at birth.  We are now enrolled Suquamish and I'm doing the
research.

If you aren't interested in talking with me I'll understand.  I know
everyone wants to be an indian nowadays and there's alot of crackpots.  I
however am the real thing even though I am an out of wedlock baby.