Seattle was called "New York Alki", wasn't it?

Yakima Belle yakimabelle at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 13 07:35:29 UTC 2007

Nope, sorry. I'm not Yakama although I was born in the
city of Yakima and grew up around the valley some.

I'm ethnically a mixed breed - predominantly white
with some Irquois ancestry from my Mom's dad.

I'm not sure "everyone wants to be an Indian" these
days; when I was growing up being mixed breed was a
major social/financial liability; and being an Indian
was worse. B^(

Finding fabulous fares is fun.