Introduction (and Wikipedia and Folklife)

Ros’ Haruo rosharuo at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 2 09:09:15 UTC 2007

Welcome, Jim!

I recently figured out where they had moved the Wawa Wikipedia, and I posted
a new (albeit virtually text-free) page at

http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Test-wp/wawa/tumchuk_ili%27i

—the Main Page is now at

http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Test-wp/wawa/

though if I read the discussion pages right they may be moving it from
"wawa" to "chn" (per ISO-639-2) sometime soon. It could use some new
contributions, whether in GR or Shaw-Gibbs style (or even Duployan if you
can manage it); ideally parallel in all three.

Haruo / lilənd
whose handle there is now Dzidzəlalič (Lushootseed for the toponym Seattle)

PS Seattle Esperantists will have a slot at Folklife this year, a sing-along
under the heading "Kantu Kanade: Across the 49th in Esperanto"—the 49th
Parallel being this year's festival theme—and at least one song we will do
is the macaronic "Siatəl iləhi", in mixed wawa/esperanto rather than the
usual wawa/english pasta dish. If you're in town that day, come on down: May
25, 5-6pm at the Narrative Stage...