Corpora: Corpus linguistics course

Ute Römer ute.roemer at uni-koeln.de
Mon Apr 29 08:31:15 UTC 2002

Dear Calum and others,

I had posted a similar query to the CORPORA list a couple of weeks ago
and posted a summary of the replies I received and a tentative schedule
of the CL course I'm teaching this term to the list on April 16th. You
can find this summary (and course plan) at
http://www.hit.uib.no/corpora/2002-2/0060.html

To start with, there is a list of online CL courses on Michael Barlow's
website at http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~barlow/corpus.html (somewhere
towards the bottom of the page).

Maybe this helps!
Best wishes from Cologne... Ute