[Corpora-List] Question about Cross-Validation on a Multi-label Corpus

Tim Mike tm0826 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:48:35 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I am dealing with a multi-label dataset, and would like to do
cross-validation on it. Could you please tell me usually how we can split a
multi-label corpus into training and validating parts? I planned to consider
each label combination individually and split the samples having the same
combined label into two parts, but some label combinations onle have one
sample. In this situation, what can I do? Is there a reasonable and commonly
used way to split a multi-label corpus? Any comment would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim