[Corpora-List] Which Statistical Test is Suitable

fatima zuhra fateeshah at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 05:11:36 UTC 2011

I guess another type of such spelling variations is the use of “do chashmi hay” instead of “hay” e.g. In my name, some people write the “hay” in “Zuhra” as  ہ. Other people write the same “hay” as “do chashmi hay” i.e. ھ. There are also other examples of such variations e.g. in “chaahaiye” (that means “need”) and “rahain” (that means “remain”).

Regards.

Fatima Tuz Zuhra
Ph.D. Scholar and Lecturer,
Department of Computer Science,