[Corpora-List] Managing texts and their edition history ...

Thomas Plagwitz thomas_plagwitz at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:10:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

The last response reminds me that the Microsoft Collaborative Translations
Framework was just updated, and that I have been wondering whether we could
use this for class size exercises in our translation program:

http://plagwitz.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/updated-microsoft-collaborative-tra
nslations-framework-useful-for-translation-exercises/

Maybe you can help us figure that out ;-)

Thanks,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Plagwitz |Director, Language Resource Center

UNC Charlotte | Dept. of Languages and Culture Studies

9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223

Phone: 704-687-8762 | Fax: 704-687-3496

http://plagwitz.org <http://plagwitz.org/>  | http://lrc.uncc.edu

If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any  disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at
704-687-8762. Thank you.