[Corpora-List] Question: Citing Linguistic Corpora

Khalid Choukri choukri at elda.org
Tue Mar 19 10:47:20 UTC 2013

Hi Christian

If you look at the paper I mentioned you can see some arguments why we are not advocating for DOI, not only because handlers are not free of charge and many resources are not necessarily described on Internet

 Best regards
Khalid Choukri
(short message sent from IPad / message Court envoyé d'un IPad)