[Corpora-List] Google Ngrams tool?

Noam Ordan noam.ordan at gmail.com
Mon May 6 11:01:31 UTC 2013

Dear Mark,

Thanks a lot for the pointers, great work. I really liked the "gay"
example, it seems that during the 19th century gay had sort of religious
connotations, not least within the phrase "gay family". Things change.

Any chance of putting up more languages? I assume you focus mostly on
English (and some Spanish).

Thanks again,
Noam Ordan