Introduction

Cynthia Roy cbroy at UNO.EDU
Thu Jan 21 14:26:06 UTC 1999

Dear Yasuhisa,

How delightful to hear from you; from people all over the world!  My book is
in press with Oxford University Press and will be ready this summer...I'll
keep your email address and send you a message when it's ready..

I just recently had a Japanese student in a graduate class who also works as
an interpreter here in New Orleans--her insights were wonderful...and
interesting..
I hope we can stay in touch,

Cynthia Roy