Introduction

Anouar Daghari ANOUAR at FS1.CCL.UMIST.AC.UK
Tue Mar 9 16:57:05 UTC 1999

My name is Anouar DAGHARI. I am actually working at UMIST(university
of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) in the department
of Language Engineering as a research assistant. I am also registered
as a postgraduate student in Tunisia at IBLV(Institut Bourguiba des
Langues Vivantes).
Research Interests:
a) Intercultural communication, discourse analysis, promotional
discourse(cross-cultural constraints in analysing advertising texts),
relationship between form and function in advertisements.
b) Natural language processing, Translation Memory: languages of
interest are English, French, and Arabic.
C) TEFL and ESP.