call for papers

Dr. Maria Ibba m.iblangmed at RM.UNICATT.IT
Wed Jan 5 10:56:49 UTC 2000

Dear Colleague,
I have just realized  that I missed the December 10 deadline of the Call for
Proposals.  I wonder whether  I could possibly submit  my  proposal  even with
such a  delay,  as I would be very interested in participating / contributing
with some work of mine that well fits the theme of the Conference.  I am a
Georgetown alumna,  Ph.D.  in Linguistics 1975.
 Please,  let me hear from you at your earliest convenience. Congratulations
for your good work and  best wishes for the NEW  YEAR!    Yours sincerely,
Maria Ibba