[EDLING:519] Re: Chronicle article: One University Under God?

Hyun-Sook Kang hyunkang at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Fri Jan 7 18:48:07 UTC 2005

Thanks, Tamara, for sharing the article! When I skimmed thru the article, I
thought of interest to you is the article by a law prof who is also a member
of an evangelical church available at the following site:

http://www.techcentralstation.com/112904A.html

Happy reading,
Hyun-Sook

Quoting warholt at dolphin.upenn.edu:

 An article from The Chronicle of Higher Education was forwarded to you
 by:

   warholt at dolphin.upenn.edu

 The following message was enclosed:

   As a former student of religion, I am very much interested in
   religions place in academia.
   Although it may be easier to place in other academic genres,
   do you think it holds a place in Educational Linguistics and
   if so, how?
   I would appreciate your input.
   -Tamara

 This article, "One University Under God?," is available online
 at this address:

 http://chronicle.com/temp/email.php?id=sacix21p12q7fu6rqo9hc0rgk3kxomiq

 This article will be available to non-subscribers of The
 Chronicle for up to five days after it is e-mailed.

 The article is always available to Chronicle subscribers at this
 address:

 http://chronicle.com/jobs/2005/01/2005010701c.htm

     Visit us on the Web -- http://chronicle.com

        Careers & advice -- http://chroniclecareers.com

     Opinions & critique -- http://chroniclereview.com

    Arts & Letters Daily -- http://aldaily.com

 If you have other problems or questions, please send a message to
 help at chronicle.com

 Copyright (c)  The Chronicle of Higher Education, Inc.

--
Hyun-Sook Kang
Ph.D. candidate in Educational Linguistics