[EDLING:855] Re: Multiple Intelligences and Language learning

Sean P. McGrew mcgrew at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Thu Jun 16 20:00:12 UTC 2005

If she doesn't mind going way back, she might start with John Carroll's work
in the 50s & 60s on components on foreign language attitude, the development
of the Modern Language Aptitude Test, and his various studies looking at how
measurements of language-learning aptitude correlated with various measures of
intelligence, etc.

--
Sean McGrew
GSE, University of Pennsylvania