[EDLING:789] Re: CFP: Working Papers in Educational Linguistics

Felicia Lincoln flincoln at UARK.EDU
Tue May 3 20:08:07 UTC 2005

I got my Ph.D. in Educational Linguistics with Dr. Hornberger.  I have a
ph.d. student here in Arkansas who would like to submit a paper.  Her title
of her research is "the attitudes of preservice teachers toward issues in
multicultural education." I am including her abstract for you to look
at.  Could you let me know if you would consider her paper for your
journal.  Thanks.