[EDLING:1717] Re: BBC E-mail: Welsh learner's Atlantic crossing

Francis M Hult fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Wed Jul 19 17:47:36 UTC 2006

Sure, will do.  I hope you're enjoying your travels.  I just got back from a short trip
to Ireland (for the Sociolinguistics Symposium) and Sweden where I got to spend some
time with family.  I miss the Swedish climate now that I'm back in Philly.  F