[Edling] Join us for VIU's Voices from the Field on Practicing Non-Violent Communication 11/02/2017 at 3:30 (virtually or in Fairfax, VA)

Ann S Gavriel Perry sense07 at waitrose.com
Fri Oct 13 19:10:21 UTC 2017

Dear Kevin J. Martin,

I hope over there you are just as weaned on Marshall B. Rosenberg's Ted Talk
on NVC (non-violent communication)..as we over here  in the UK (since 2006
at least) =  'student's new Zeitgeist indoctrination' for peace and harmony
throughout life via NVC.

His first Ted Talk vid with guitar says more or less all there is to say - I
hope you are giving him a look-in for those who haven't yet made the
discover. Visit Ted Talks....

Thank you Kevin,

AnnSonya

  _____