[Edling] "English-Medium Instruction and Translanguaging" by Multilingual Matters available for pre-order now

tom zurinskas via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Sat Sep 12 14:51:00 UTC 2020

Hello Zhangfeng,

I'd like to offer truespel phonetics for American Englishpronunciation as an online resource.  Itis an up-to-date pronunciation from “talking” US dictionaries.

 Truespel was created in 1986 to fill a giant gap ineducation.  I've collected many truespellinks and put them in a launch-able listing at this website,https://bit.ly/2D7V3CH for free and open online use.

 From my FAA human factors background, the goal of truespelis to create an English-based phonetic system that kids as well as adults canuse. Studies mentioned in the link above will show that this is needed andworks for teaching K-1 reading, and assists in ESL pronunciation. Also, thereis unique information on English phoneme frequency and spelling frequency.

 I hope I can participate with you on American English withtruespel phonetics.

 Sincerely,

Tom Zurinskas,creator of truespel

Tom Zurinskas, Creator of Truespel, Greenacres FLUse free  truespel phonetics converter at http://truespel.comSee free training Tutorial at http://justpaste.it/course2