ELL: New SIL Alias

Bill Poser Bill_Poser at bc.sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 22 16:33:57 UTC 1999

	     *** EOOH ***
	     Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:33:57 -0700
	     From: Bill Poser <Bill_Poser at bc.sympatico.ca>
	     To: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
	     Subject: Re: ELL: New SIL Alias
	     Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

	     Gail,

	     Hi. Nice to hear from you. My point is not that there is a need
	     to wait
	     for evidence of a connection between SIL and NTM to take action
	     regarding NTM. If there is reason to believe that NTM is problem,
	     and
	     there probably is, by all means act against them. My point is
	     that, if
	     people want to accuse the SIL of using an alias, there should be
	     evidence that it is.

	     Bill
	     ----
	     Endangered-Languages-L Forum:
	     endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
	     Web pages
	     http://carmen.murdoch.edu.au/lists/endangered-languages-l/
	     Subscribe/unsubscribe and other commands:
	     majordomo at carmen.murdoch.edu.au