No subject

Paulina Jaenecke pj at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 30 12:01:47 UTC 1999

	*** EOOH ***
	From: "Paulina Jaenecke" <pj at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de>
	To: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au,
	        owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
		Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:01:47 +0000
		Subject: Re: ELL: Moderator
		Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

		Although I very seldom agree with Matthew, I often find his
		mails thought-provoking.
		I would not like to have him excluded from the list, after all
		he is
		the one that sparks off most of the discussions on the list,
		even if
		they only marginally touch the field of endangered languages.

		If I am not in the mood for Matthew's mails, I just delete
		them
		without reading them, and I suggest other listmembers could do
		the
		same. There really is no need for a moderator in my opinion.

		Paulina

		Paulina Jaenecke             pj at zedat.fu-berlin.de
		Nehringstr.14                +49-30-3265514
		14059 Berlin
		----
		Endangered-Languages-L Forum:
		endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
		Web pages
		http://carmen.murdoch.edu.au/lists/endangered-languages-l/
		Subscribe/unsubscribe and other commands:
		majordomo at carmen.murdoch.edu.au