ELL: RE: RE: References on basic linguistics

Peter Constable Peter_Constable at SIL.ORG
Mon May 14 03:55:37 UTC 2001

Rand:

>  Do you know for sure if Bartholomew and Schoenhals is out of print? It
>wasn't listed on the SIL publications web stuff, though I wrote a note
>asking for verification and permission to photocopy. They are always
really,
>really slow at answering such things in Dallas.

That item was published by SIL Mexico Branch rather than by SIL
International. You should perhaps contact lingpub_mexico at sil.org (I think
that's the address).

Regards,
- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <peter_constable at sil.org>

----
Endangered-Languages-L Forum: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au