using canvas for presenting stimuli

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Wed Jun 5 13:11:44 UTC 2002

Svetlana,

Try using the Canvas.SaveImage call to save the contents of a canvas as
a bmp file after it is drawn.   This will work with both offscreen
canvases as well as the primary display canvas.  You can then do all of
your drawing and saving at the beginning of the session/block/trial and
then load the image up later in your paradigm.

Regards,
Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER ***
Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President of Operations
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.