Consecutive correct response: accuracy check

De Brito, Stephane Stephane.DeBrito at iop.kcl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 12 15:47:36 UTC 2006

Dear e-prime experts,

In my last message, I was experiencing problems creating the object
alternation task. Well, since then we have managed to write the script
and the task is running fine. I would like to thank Leisha Wharfield for
her suggestions which were helpful. If anyone is interested in the task,
please get in touch. If you can improve the task or the scripts, we
would be very happy to hear from you.

However, I still have to finetune the task: I would like to write a bit
of script which will terminate my experiment once the participant has
achieved 12 CONSECUTIVE correct responses. I have looked at the manual
and the archives, but the only answers I found was on how to check the
average or the number of correct responses. If anyone has suggestions as
to how the script should be written to check consecutive correct

Best,

stephane

Stephane De Brito, PhD student

Institute of Psychiatry

King's College London

Forensic Mental Health Science Department

Box P023

De Crespigny Park

Denmark Hill

London SE5 8AF