Consecutive correct response: accuracy check

Nolan, Karen Nolan at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Tue Dec 12 16:12:20 UTC 2006

Dear Stephane - I'm no eprime expert, so this solution is not original - I just can't remember where I found it.  I set up a counter (CorrectTrialCount in the script below) that is incremented every time the subject responds correctly but reset to zero every time the subject makes an error. On each trial the value of the counter is checked against a criterion (e.g. 12) and the procedure is terminated when the criterion is met.

If Slide2.ACC=1
 CorrectTrialCount = CorrectTrialCount +1
else
 CorrectTrialCount = 0
End If

 If CorrectTrialCount = 6 then
            TaskList.Terminate
                        End If
Hope this is helpful.

Karen A Nolan, PhD
Research Scientist
Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research
140 Old Orangeburg Road
Orangeburg, NY  10962