problem with summation object

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:04:14 UTC 2006

Hello Rob,

I don't think the problem relates to the summation object itself. In some
cases the values of attributes are not set properly during the script.
Instead, you could use the parameters of the corresponding EBasic objects
directly. It is in some cases also required to manually terminate an
infinite response. Just try the following:

If stimulus.InputMasks.IsPending Then stimulus.Terminate
OverallAcc.AddObservation stimulus.ACC

To validate this, you could add some test code before the two lines above:

Debug.Print "---- "
Debug.Print "pending: " & stimulus.InputMasks.IsPending
Debug.Print "acc:       " & stimulus.ACC
Debug.Print "acc$:     " & c.stimulus("stimulus.ACC")

Cheers,
Paul