multiple responses before terminating

Theodor Christow t.o.chr at web.de
Fri Sep 8 07:49:44 UTC 2006

Hello,

within a Slide I have placed 8 Slidetexts. The task of the subjects is to clear each single Slidetext by pressing a specific key-number depending on the specific Slidetext that is to clear. It is important to let the subjects clear the 8 Slidetexts spontaneously in an oder they choose. There are to much possible orderings to create them all as different Slides. Can somebody give me an idea how to accomplish this random ordering without terminating the Slide until the last Slidetext was cleared?

Many thanks,

Theodor Christow