multiple responses before terminating

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Fri Sep 8 20:02:17 UTC 2006

Hi, Theodor,

That would be fun to program. Other people I'm sure will give you a more
elegant way to achieve this, but I would initially include all 8
Slidetexts on your slide. You start with all 8 Slidetexts showing,
right? An in-line object after the slide would grab the Slide.RESP and
save it to a string. You could determine how to redraw the slide by
checking what's in the ResponseString & drawing the elements you need.

If the ResponseString contained all 8 responses (i.e., 12345678 were
included in ResponseString), you would terminate the slide.

ElseIf, you could draw each of the eight elements whose number was not
in ResponseString, so if 1 is not contained in the ResponseString, draw
SlideText1, if 2 is not included in ResponseString, draw SlideText2, and
so on. Redraw the slide, add another response to the string, & repeat
until the slide is terminated because all 8 responses are included in
the string.

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA