No subject

J Scott Saults saultsj at missouri.edu
Fri Sep 22 21:26:59 UTC 2006

When I searched the E-Prime list archive, I didn't find any more recent post
regarding E-Prime and Neuroscan. (Sorry if I've missed something on this
topic, I'm new to the list.) Could I please get an update (from Peter Quain
or anyone else on the list) regarding how well they work together?

Peter, if you're still testing, I would be happy to contribute. If not, I'm
interested in outcomes, diagnosis, and prognosis (and still would be
interested in your routines to test our system.)

Thank you.

Regards,

J Scott Saults