Sending triggers for targets and responses from E-prime

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:56:03 UTC 2008

I have never used the onset & offset signals, but I will hazard a
guess that your offset signal must be different from your onset
signal, otherwise the signal never changes once it is set.  Here is
an example change in your code:

Dim trigOnCode as integer
Dim trigOffCode as integer
trigOnCode = CInt (c.GetAttrib ("TriggerOnCode"))
trigOffCode = CInt (c.GetAttrib ("triggerOffCode"))
Ton.OnsetSignalEnabled = True
Ton.OnsetSignalPort = &H378
Ton.OnsetSignalData = trigOnCode
Ton.OffsetSignalEnabled = True