¿SRBOX doesn't have a USB cable?

Raúl Oyuela Vargas raul.oyuela at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:24:05 UTC 2008

Hi everybody:

I have a problem with the serial box response and I hope you can help me.

First of all, the SRBOX doesn't have a USB cable... Nowadays all computers
onlu use USB.... So, for the SRBOX I had to buy an USB/Serial conversor.
Don't you have this cable available for news computers?

Another problem is, the SRBOX is not responding. I don´t know if the problem
is in the USB/Serial Conversor. The error message is:

Device name: SRBOX

Error: 0x00002329

Message: "unable to open the SRBOX".

I really need your help because the study can't continue without it.

Raúl Oyuela Vargas, M.Phil.
Director Laboratorio de Psicología, PUJ
Carrera 5 N. 39-00 Edificio Manuel Briceño
Tel 3208320 Ext. 5713
Fax 3208320 Ext. 5717