Playing multiple videos at once

Joseph Williams josephjaywilliams at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:24:24 UTC 2008

I haven't had a chance to use E-prime 2.0 yet, and I wanted to ask a
question about it: I know you can play movies in it, but is it possible to
play more than one movie at once? For example, to play four movies at once,
one in each corner of the screen? Also, I was curious if there is any
documentation available on what the limits on playing movies are: how long
they can be, what size, what particular formats.

Thanks,

Joseph