E-Prime on bootcamp

Rick O'Gorman rickogorman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:10:01 UTC 2008

Just getting used to working with E-Prime. A couple of quick questions
(if this is allowed/encouraged on this list):

1) Anyone know how to turn off the properties pop-up box that shows up
when the mouse pointer hovers over an item in the structure window? This
is driving me nuts, as it obscures my view and I have the properties box
open below the structure box by default!

2) Does E-Prime create automatic backups, as does MS Word, for example?
I just had E-Prime crash after a bit of work and it seems like its lost
for good. I'm getting flashbacks from the nineties here...:)

Rick
--
Rick O'Gorman, PhD
Psychology, Faculty of Development and Society

Phone: 0114 225 5788 Fax: 0114 225 2430

http://www.shu.ac.uk/psychology/staff/OGorman.html

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
                                 --Dan Stanford