repeat one of the sample of items

Paul Jackson paulj at psy.uq.edu.au
Fri Sep 19 20:19:08 UTC 2008

Luna,

I have only had a quick glance over this thread so please ignore me if I
have missed crucial points.

>From what I can see you just want to repeat a trial after it is run if a
given button is pressed. Is that true? Now assuming that you don't want
to keep the results from the first time couldn't you just have a goto at
the end of the trial to start it again if the given button is pressed?

Paul

 Paul R. Jackson

 Experimental Programmer
 School of Psychology